Our strategy for helping you to develop a deep and meaningful spiritual practice has three principle components.
How to Learn?
A sampling of programs offered by Rabbi Kravitz
- Psychology and Judaism – Rabbinic and Kabbalistic Approaches
- Psychology and Sefirot 1 – The Path of Teshuvah according to the Baal Shem Tov
- Psychology and Sefirot 2: Chachmah-Bina-Daat – Mindfulness, Wisdom, Discernment and Knowledge in The Tree of Life
- Psychology and Sefirot 3: Sefirot and cultivating healthy mind states
- Minicourse in Jewish Meditation
- Mindfulness and Torah: An Introductory Course in Jewish Meditation and Mindfulness [Congregation Beth Shalom –Center for Spiritual Well Being]
- One Day Intensive Workshop in Spiritual Intelligence [Collaborative Care of Abington, PA]
- Spiritual Preparation for the High Holy Days: A Functional Reconstructionist Approach [Reconstructionist Rabbinical College]
- Spiritual Tools for Recovery: Recovery & Kabbalah
- Torah Insight Dialogue: a method for learning how to practice mindfulness meditation while in dialogue with others. Workshop presented at Philadelphia Board of Rabbis program “Serving The Stiff-Necked People In Challenging Times: A Retreat Day For Jewish Professionals
- Autonomy and Responsibility. Workshop presented at National Havurah Institute Chesapeake Retreat, Feb. 2020